|Request for Deletion|
Please respect these rules when editing. If you spot a vandalized page, please revert it. Please refer to this page as well to avoid duplicate articles and information.
Read all the rules pages before editing, just reading one doesn't cut it.
- Do not vandalize current articles. Continued vandalism will result in a block
- Do not ask for Sysop status on the Wiki, it won't be given to you. If there is a large amount of vandalism needing reverting you may request Rollback status instead.
- No offensive articles with sexual, vulgar language, or racist remarks.
- Do not make pointless articles. If you see one, put the Request for Deletion tag on.
- Please Respect Neutrality.
- No advertising.
Ways to stay NeutralEdit
- Do not only provide one point of view, but all relevant viewpoints as necessary.
- Support your article with actual facts.
- Use a reliable source.
Ways to detect BiasEdit
There are ways to detect if the article is biased. Here's how.
- The article only provides one point of view.
- Facts come from the source may be biased.
- Is the article lack diversity?
- Do the facts in the article have to deal with the article?
Cleaning up BiasEdit
Cleaning up Bias may be difficult, but it can be done.
- Gather facts from other perspectives or other points of view.
- Make sure your sources are not biased.
- Support your facts with valid sources.
- Never use user comments.
- Make sure your facts deal with the article.